CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Boho Birthday Album

I made this birthday list album out of the Boho collection. I attached it to a acrylic magnet frame. I wanted something sturdy to attach to the frig and this worked out really good. The wording on the front cover are rub-ons from MM. For the ribbon I put it between the acrylic frame. I put extra strips of magnet on the back so it will be sturdy for the extra weight I added to the frame.
I took the front cover off so you could see the inside and how it was all attached together. I used a prong clip that you can get at any office supply store. The months are also rub-ons from CK.
The acrylic frame is 3 1/2 x 5 inches. What I did was cut a 10 x 7 piece of cardstock and scored in the middle and folded it in half. I added a few extra flowers just for looks. I put some adhesive on the back of the cardstock to hold in the frame. Then I inserted between the frame.
You can see how I put the prong in. I attached it going through the back side. But when you flip the paper down it will be right side up and then you can attach all 12 months.

1 comments:

Deb Wood

Fabulous! as is the card below with all the flowers, really great stuff here. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations!!