I tried something new with my Cuttlebug embossing folder today. I will put the directions in steps. It looks so nice and glazy...
Double Embossed Card1. Emboss a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cardstock with one of your Cuttlebug embossing folders.
2. Rub a versamark pad or embossing pad all over the embossed cardstock. make sure you get into the crevasses.
3. With clear embossing powder cover the whole cardstock.
4. Heat with your heat gun.
5. cut to fit your card.
6. Stamp your cupcake on plain cardstock.
7. Use your versamark or embossing pad on the bottom half of the cupcake.
8. Cover with embossing powder and heat with the heat gun.
9. Stamp the cupcake image on pattern paper for the top of the cupcake and cut out only the top part and attach to the cupcake.
10. I added diamond glaze to the dots on the cupcake for dimension.
The stamp set is from Inkadinkado.