CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cuttlebug Card


On this card I used my Cuttlebug Dots on the background and on the bottom layer blue flower. I also used my Scor-it. It's new what can I say. I like to use it Ü I used chipboard and slightly distressed the edges and ink the edges with a brown ink spot.
Supplies I used:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder-Dots
Scor-it for score lines
Hole punch
Snail adhesive
Chipboard from Polar Express
Med. Flower punch
Brown ink pad
Large brad
Small brad
Paper cutter

2 comments:

Kathy W

Lisa, I love this card! First off, blue is my favorite color :)
Love the swiss dot CB folder (I've run through almost every color cardstock through it), and I just got a Scor-Pal, so I too, have been making cards with a little bit of embossed lines. Also love the look of distressing here...great job; thanks for sharing.

Anonymous

I like what you did with scor pal and then the embellishments on the scored lines. Lovely card.