CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Little Girl Card

I thought it would be fun to make a card for a little girl. I found this stamp at Big Lots for $4.00. It's made by Me & My Big Ideas.
Tools I used:
1/2" round circle punch
Oval circle cutter from CM
Paper piercer
Black ink pad for around the edges
Clear buttons from SU
Diamond Glaze to adhere the buttons
Shear ribbon
To make the scalloped oval I used the oval circle cutter from Creative Memories and then punched a lot of 1/2" circles from my circle punch and then attached them to the back of the oval.
For the clear buttons I punched two red circles and used Diamond glaze to attach the circles to the buttons for color.

2 comments:

wandykj

This is just adorable! Any little girl would love to get this one:)

Love the idea of using the CM products for your scallop-if you don't mind I'll have to try this out with my CM stuff.

Wanda

Michelle Tweedy

Super cute card. Great colors and what a cute stamp!