CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tag, I'm it...

OK...here I go. Maybe you will learn a few things about me.

1. I was in a major earthquake when I was 10. It was the 1971 earthquake in Sylmar. It was one of the most frightening things I've experienced.

2. I have a secret that I can't tell yet Ü

3. I've always wanted to work as a labor/delivery nurse.

4. I wanted to have at least one more child. I have five now.

5. I don't like any kind of sea food.

6. I don't have any musical talent.

7. I love to learn ways on how to save money. Even though I love to spend it Ü

I don't know how to link people yet. So I will just name them.

April
Jamie
Michelle T.
Sharlene S.
Sarai
Kelsey
Heidi

3 comments:

April

how do you know if you don't like any type of sea food if you won't try it?

Lisa

Well, I have tried some and I just can't stand the smell of a lot of it. I used to eat it when I was young. I don't know what happened.

Michelle Tweedy

I want to know the secret!!!!!! please!!!!!!