CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

SISTERS NIGHT OUT

Nancy and Lisa
***
Leslie and Carrie
***
My sister Leslie (bottom left) took us all out for a nice evening. It's not very often that all of us sisters can get together. Leslie took us to see a play called "Girl's Room". This play had some very good actors and it made it seem you were really watching their life. She got us these really great seats, middle section, second row! After the play she took us all out to Dinner at this very nice restaurant. It's so nice to be together again and just talk. Even though we don't always agree on our political views or religion, we do love each other very much and we would do anything for each other. Now that my brother has retired from the Fire Department, we will have to get him to come down from Vegas and join us! That would be a blast!
I feel blessed to have such good sisters and brother. They are all really good people and I love them very much.






2 comments:

April

looks like a lot of fun!

Brigette Little

Sounds like fun! I have always wondered why my beautiful mom could never smile when someone brought out a camera. Now I see she may have come by that honestly. I can totally picture the 4 of you laughing it up and having a great time, but you're the only one smiling for the picture! Too funny. I love you all and am glad you got to go out for a fun evening together!