CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Scrapbook Expo Make and Takes


I went to a Scrapbook Expo last weekend with my two daughters April and Jamie. It actually was perfect timing when we went. This is the same week that my daughter Jamie found out about the news of her unborn son. My husband and I were able to spend some time talking with her and giving her all the support that we possible can in this situation. I think being at the expo helped her get her mind off what challenge lies ahead. We really had a great time. What mother wouldn't! We shopped and scrapped on Friday and then took a class on Saturday and did some more shopping and scrapping. We won lots of fun prizes too. Between the three of us we won over 10 prizes. It was to our advantage though, because the crowd was slim pickins. This was the first event that they had in St. George and they didn't have a great attendance. Hopefully for the vendors it will be better next year!

*******************************

These are the make and takes that Robert's Craft had at their booth. Some of the things were made with the Cricut.














2 comments:

Unknown

Looks like a lot of fun. My wife would love this. I hope all is well with the unborn baby!

Fink

I hope things look better for the unborn baby boy! Glad that you had fun at the expo!