CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Highlight

What is Friday Highlight? There are so many creative people that share there tips, tutorials, ideas and all kinds of fun things to see and learn. I thought it would be fun to share all the neat things that I find. I will post every Friday things that I think are interesting. It could be organization tips, tool tips, creations, YouTube. If it has to do with crafting I will be posting. So I hope you will check on Fridays to see if there is anything that might peak your interest. I just loved the tag idea that I posted below. That is what got me thinking about doing this. I posted this tag idea on another board and people really liked the idea. I will always give the credit to the creator of the idea and a link from where I got the idea.


Today will be the first episode of Friday Highlight.

0 comments: