CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentines Day Tag Card

Here is a Valentines Day Tag Card that I made. The dimension of the card is 22 x 4 1/4.
I took two 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of cardstock. I cut each cardstock 11 x 4 1/4, I scored the cardstock every three inches. You should have a small section of the card left over on each of the cardstock. That is where you would join them together. Make a template for the top of the tags then on the back side mark where you need to cut off the top to make the tag.
I made a little box to store the tags in.



















































2 comments:

Michelle Tweedy

I love this project and the manilla folder project, too! i just can't seem to get into the mood to craft these days. But I love to see all the cool stuff that you do.

Jen

really adorable!!