CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Unpacking

Well, I am almost done unpacking my house. We have been in our house for almost 3 weeks now. The only thing left to unpack is my craft room. I am very excited to have a craft room again, so hopefully I can start posting crafty things real soon.
We had a great Christmas with our family. Marshall and Sarai and the kids were down. Jamie And Jon and the kids came down after Christmas for a week. I just love it when my family comes to visit. April and Chris and the kids are going to try and come in February. That is something to look forward to!
I am so glad 2009 is over, it has been a tough year. I look forward to 2010, especially now that we are in OUR home.
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

0 comments: