CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

No more breathing tube for Tyler


I am so excited to see that Tyler is progressing well. They finally took the breathing tube out. This is a great step in his recovery. The best news of all is that Jamie will be able to hold him for the first time tomorrow.

Jim and I had to say our good byes on Saturday to Tyler. It was one of the hardest things that I had to do. We had to go back home to California. I did not want to leave him. I wished I could of held him before we left. I just wanted to cuddle that little guy so bad. I know it's so hard for Jamie not to be able to hold him. Tomorrow will be a great day for both of them.


Jamie did tell me that his main vessel is leaking, which is located inside the heart. She was told that this is a common complication. They will have to treat him by giving him some medication to lower his blood pressure. This type of complication will make it difficult for the blood to circulate. This will be a problem that he will have to deal with the rest of his life. I don't know much about it, so I will have to do some research online.
We were also able to visit with April and Marshall and their Families. Marshall looks really good. We had a really nice visit with Marshall. We were able to watch April play basketball on the church team she plays with. She still has the moves! Here are some pictures of our week.





0 comments: