CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update on Tyler

I was able to visit with sweet little Tyler today. His poor little eyes were swollen shut because of the medication he is on. He is still having a hard time breathing. That won't change until he has his surgery. The doctors said they will do surgery on Monday as long as his breathing does not get worse. Touch is the only thing you can do. Jamie can only touch him. You can't rub or pat him because the medication he is on makes his nerves very sensitive and it will irritate him. They have to put an air flow in his nose. That thing is squishing his nose so hard I just want to pull it out. They do keep him sedated so he stays calm. Thank goodness for that. The really sad part is when he whimpers and you can't pick him up. It just breaks my heart to see my grand baby like this.
These are his life lines, all the machines and IV's.


Remember to keep Tyler in your prayers. Especially on Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous

Praying for the sweet Tyler.

Anonymous

Poor little tyke. You & your family are in my prayers.
melody from Gingerwood

Jacki Marie

awww... thanks for the pictures. I'll definitely pray. Years ago I sat with my daughter in the NICU so I definitely remember what that's like.