CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cuttlbug Embossed Prima Card


I like to find new ways to use my craft supplies. I have a good assortment of Prima flowers and I thought what would happen if I ran it through the cuttlebug. Well I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the results. Here is what I did...

  • Put your basic design together on how you want to lay your flowers.
  • I used cardstock to lay my flowers on.
  • Now to adhere the Primas to the cardstock. I used a liquid adhesive on the primas. Not to much though, you don't want it to squesh out when you run it through the cuttlebug.
  • Run the cardstock with the primas already adhere through the cuttlebug.
  • When I glued the primas I did a light coat and some of them will stick up. I wanted them to lay flat so I put decoupage over the flowers.
  • Now it's time to put your embellishments on the flowers. You can use buttons, brads, what ever you like.
  • I added fiber to the card.
  • I used my Fiskras scallop punch for the border.