CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Tree Layout


I got together with some friends this week (New ones and old ones) and we all made a Family Tree layout with the Cricut. I am not sure which cartridge was used for the tree but the leaves were from Walk in My Garden Cartridge. I inked the edges of the smallest leaves and I added some of those dew drops. I used the Tear Drop cartridge for the vinyl letters. This was a very fun project. I still have to add the family names on the leaves.

3 comments:

Jacki Marie

very nice. your work is always so neat!

Michelle Tweedy

So beautiful! I haven't done anything else with mine yet. But I have canned salsa and tomatoes!

April

So cute mom! You'll have to send me a pic with the names put in cu I am confused on how the names work. I wanna make one.